Types of cookies
- Technical cookies do not require the user's consent and are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contractor or by the user to provide this service "(see Article 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, and guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website.
- Analytical cookies are comparable to technical cookies and other technical identifiers only if:
- they are used only to produce aggregate statistics and in relation to a single site or a single mobile application;
- for those of third parties, at least the fourth component of the IP address is masked;
- third parties refrain from combining analytics cookies, thus minimized, with other processing (customer files or statistics of visits to other sites, for example) or from transmitting them to other third parties. However, third parties are allowed to produce statistics with data relating to multiple domains, websites or apps that can be traced back to the same publisher or business group.
- Profiling cookies are used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits, also for the purpose of sending advertising for targeted and personalized services.
This site does not use profiling cookies but only technical cookies.
Types of cookies that could be used by the website
|SESSxxx||Until the browser is closed||Used only in the areas reserved for the data controller and registered users (technical login cookies). Prevents having to authenticate multiple times during a single browser session.|
|_pk_id.5.baa3||30 days||Session's cookie used by Matomo Analytics.|
|_pk_ses.5.baa3||30 minutes||Session's cookie used by Matomo Analytics.|
|vuid||2 years||Used by Vimeo to store the user's usage history.|
|GPS||Until the browser is closed||Used by YouTube to store location data.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||6 months||Used by YouTube to provide bandwidth estimations.|
|YSC||Until the browser is closed||Used by YouTube to Store and track interaction.|
Statistical third-party cookies
Third party cookies for social sharing
Pages containing articles may be provided with so-called "social plugins", or tools that allow, by clicking on certain buttons (widgets), to share the content of the page on various social networks to which the user is subscribed. This website does not manage these third-party cookies and their use here is aimed exclusively at sharing our content that the user actively accepts by clicking on the appropriate buttons.
For information, consult the pages relating to the treatment of the "Privacy" of each individual social network:
Third party cookies for videos
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but the user can generally change the settings of their browser to disable this function.
The Help section of the toolbar located on most browsers indicates how to avoid the receipt of cookies and other technologies used to track users by the browser, how to obtain from the browser notice of the receipt of such technologies or how to disable them entirely. By disabling cookies, navigation on the site may be limited.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: